Call us Today
Email us Today
Written by: Leonard Parker | Houston Marketing Opportunities | 30th June
POSITION: Marketing Assistant
SUPERVISOR: Marketing Director
The Marketing Assistant is responsible, under the Marketing Director’s supervision, for achieving high resident and prospective resident satisfaction and generating respect within the community through resident and community activities, tours, prospective resident follow-up, etc.
The Marketing Assistant must be self-motivated, organized and professional. He/she must diligently and conscientiously devote full and exclusive time and attention, and best efforts to job responsibilities; demonstrates judgment and sound discretion on a consistent basis that ensures complete/full occupancy of the facility at the earliest time possible.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. To perform community marketing activities including public relations efforts, prospective resident generation, tours, prospective resident follow-up, direct sales and sales monitoring and any other aspects required from the community Marketing Plan to ensure maximum marketing results and assist in the complete fill up of the facility as directed by the Marketing Director.
2. With general guidance of the Marketing Director, assist in the development and implementation of a quarterly marketing plan for the community. The plan should involve competition studies, strengths/weaknesses, outreach goals, budget census goals, methods and systems for achieving the goals, and other related items.
3. As directed by the Marketing Director, to perform community relation functions and to participate in local community activities for the community with particular attention to clergy, medical, legal, financial and business communities who would have influence with the senior market.
4. As directed by the Marketing Director, assist in maintaining appropriate contact with senior centers,
Chamber of Commerce, clubs, associations, city/county organizations, media organizations, churches, elder attorneys, trust officers, senior services, local government senior agencies, hospitals, discharge planners, real estate brokers, financial planners, social workers, home health agencies, and any other community groups. Prepare and deliver presentations as needed.
5. To perform all job functions in a manner which will ensure company profitability by meeting all facility activity and marketing budgets and census guidelines as set by the corporation.
6. To otherwise be available to give tours as part of the marketing team.
7. Assist in management of the Lead Tracking System by updating weekly to promote timely follow-up, accurate marketing statistics and improved marketing communications.
8. With the general guidance and assistance from the Marketing Director, develop and implement in-house events/functions that will generate new traffic into the community. These events/functions should be held weekly, monthly, quarterly and/or annually. The events/functions should include any of the following: existing residents, family members, prospective residents, hot leads, guests, community leaders, outside organizations (as noted above), etc.
9. Conduct in-depth interview with prospective residents and other necessary parties to determine qualifications for residence into the community and to make referrals to other facilities as may be
Page 1 of 2
Frontier Management LLC
Job Description - Marketing Assistant
10. As directed by the Marketing Director, assist in conducting in-depth competition studies to determine strengths/weaknesses, census levels, rental rates, range of services, department leaders, advertising/promotions, menu/food service, activities, amenities, etc.
11. Be fully prepared to discuss with prospective residents the amenities and services of the community during assigned working hours, and at such other times as may be requested by prospective residents or management.
12. Develop an action plan in providing definitive follow-up to all inquires made by prospective residents concerning the community and the services it offers.
13. Assist in the arrangements for and coordination of move-in for new residents.
14. Maintain current, accurate and appropriate reports for every census report and other such records the community. These reports/documents will include, but not limited to, weekly census reports, inquiry cards, follow-up communication, community outreach reports, referral sources, advertising success tracking, etc.
15. As directed by the Marketing Director, manage all collateral marketing materials including handouts, post cards, brochures, etc.
16. Identify overall trends in the marketplace that would indicate adjustments to be made in the overall marketing strategy for the community or in individual instances.
17. To perform any additional job duties or training sessions set by the corporation, Executive Director, or
Marketing Director while completing all assigned duties which may change from time to time according to resident needs, staffing levels, working circumstances, and corporate directives.
Exposure to blood/body fluid not likely.
Push, pull, and lift at least 30 pounds.
He/she must possess excellent leadership and communication skills, be creative, fun loving and have a caring disposition towards the elderly. The Marketing Assistant must also have a current driver’s license, typing and marketing skills and have a neat, professional, courteous manner and appearance.
Ability to pass drug screen and Criminal background check.
Willing to work shift assigned, weekends, and holidays.
Ability to work independently with minimum supervision; problem solving, conflict management, budgeting.
I, , (print name) have read and understand the job description as outlined above. I will carry out all of the responsibilities required of me as a Marketing Assistant. I understand that this does not constitute a contract of employment and that either the company or I may terminate my employment at will, with or without cause.
Employee Signature Date
Page 2 of 2
Frontier Management LLC
Job Description - Marketing Assistant
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $15.00 per hour
Benefits:401(k)401(k) matchingDental insuranceEmployee assistance programFlexible scheduleFlexible spending accountHealth insuranceHealth savings accountLife insurancePaid time offRetirement planTuition reimbursementVision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:Kingwood, TX 77339: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Experience:Marketing: 2 years (Required)